I actually have a cute award for my blog! Lots of thanks to ~~ emzlee 🙂 for nominating me!
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
So, first things first, here are seven (random) facts about me:
- I love cycling and cafes. If I ever get more than a couple of hours to myself in which I don’t have anything else to do, I’ll combine those two loves and cycle off to a cafe.
- I am a total caffeine addict. See previous point.
- For someone who has lived in Japan for as long as I have, my Japanese is really not great.
- I love writing. I have ideas for all sorts of writing projects in my head, but getting them started, let alone finished, is a challenge.
- I’m not a confident cook. I’m not a bad one, but I often feel anxious about what in the world I’m going to make for dinner, or my own lunch.
- I love frogs, deer and monkeys, but cats are my absolute favourite animal.
- I’m sometimes not entirely sure what to do with this blog. I’m pretty sure this shows. Should I do more stuff about my life? More longer essay-like posts? If there’s something you especially enjoy reading here, please let me know!
Anyone reading this who wants to should feel free to lovely-award themselves, but I always like finding new blogs through these sorts of things so I’ll nominate five people:
- Of Snail Mail, Books and Vanities
Expat life and fun in Indonesia
- The EcoFeminist
Living life, work and trying to conceive/adoption
- Mama Cravings
Life with a little boy and wanting another baby when making/getting one is tough
- I Accidentally Ate The Whole Thing
Delicious recipes and bits about life here in Japan (for now)
- Cafe Book Bean
Books and coffee, there’s a lot to love.